Volume : 750ml , ABV : 14.0%
Bright yellow in color with glints of green.On the wine is intense and complex with fruit aromas of peach, banana and pineapple with citrus nuances and subtle floral notes. On the palate the wine is fruity, creamy balanced with rich acidity that lends the wine depth and a long finish.
40% of the blend was fermented in previously used French oak barrels and then aged in the same barrels for 6 months. The remaining 60% was farmented and held in stainless steel tanks.
Dear valued customer’s , sorry to say that some of our products might be out of stock at the current moment.
To avoid our customer’s buying out-of-stock goods , please do not hesitate to whatsapp us at : +60 19-9696 720 if you want to check the prices and stocks availability of products.
Sorry for the inconvenient cause.
whatsapp us at : +60 19-9696 720