Viu Manent Gran Reserva Malbec

MYR 99.00


Volume : 750ml , ABV : 14.0%

Carmine red in color. On the nose the wine presents good fruit intensity, where aromas of ripe cherry, berry and blackberry predominate together with smooth blond tobacco notes. On the palate the wine shows character, balance and very good balance with vibrancy and rounded tannis, A long, pleasing finish.


87% of the wine was aged for 12 months in French oak barrels. The remaining 13% was aged in stainless steel tanks and concrete eggs. This provides greater freshness and complexity in the final blend.

  • Order Process